Tax RESOLUTION by Experienced CPA
call for a free consultation - (917) 846-7636

Tax resolution for all of your problems

Is your business getting the best tax advice in Lynbrook, NY, that is available to you? Many private business owners and freelancers depend on the services of an accountant to keep their books in order, and if you don’t already have an accountant of your own you should. However, you need to find out if your accountant is a CPA, because there is a big difference between a regular accountant and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).

Accountant is simply a general term for financial and tax professionals who follow specific rules and regulations, such as the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) set forth by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). It is important to remember that accountants don’t have to be certified and anyone can go to school and start calling themselves an accountant.

I Am the CPA Businesses & Residents Trust

Hire me for tax resolutions to all of your problems.  Whether you owe the IRS, a state taxing authority, payroll, sales, or workers compensation, I am able to provide assistance with all types of audits whether they are at the federal or local level.  Let me help you get a fresh start, whether it's an offer in compromise, installment agreement, or the removal of a lien or garnishment. I am a CPA, CGMA, and have a master’s in taxation.

For almost 28 years, I have been a practicing accountant.  Through the use of software such as QuickBooks, Word, and Excel, I am able to help you set up your bookkeeping requirements. Turn to me if you need help with tax planning and tax preparation.  My comprehensive service prepares every type of tax return for you, such as: individual (especially high net worth clients), partnership, S Corporation, partnership, C Corporation, fiduciary, estate, gift, and payroll.  I am able to research and simplify complex tax issues and offer tax savings advice.


Why You Should Choose a CPA over an Accountant

Why exactly should you choose a CPA, and what does that mean for your business? CPAs have all of the skills of an accountant, but they have to pass a rigorous licensing examination in their state. To pass this exam the CPA must keep up to date with current tax laws in order to receive and maintain their license. The exam itself takes several days and covers many facets of financial and tax expertise.

 Since CPAs must comply with continuing education requirements in order to maintain their license, you are in highly capable hands when you choose my services over a regular accountant’s. I am dedicated to providing you with the most up to date tax advice and financial services. You could be missing out on a number of tax rebates and exemptions without the help of my services. Let me make sure that you get the most out of your taxes by depending on my knowledge of current tax laws.

 The Representation You Need for an AuditJust like you would hire a lawyer if you are being sued, you should hire a CPA if you are being audited. CPAs are able to support you through the entire auditing process and represent you before the IRS. If you are paying someone to do your tax preparations, shouldn’t that person also be able to represent you if your taxes are ever called into question? I’m here to provide you with expert help and consultation every step of the way.


knowledge is our commitment to you


Call Today: (917) 846-7636